Bio-Analytical Laboratories offers the following personnel training at your place of employment.
Whole Effluent Toxicity Testing (WETT)
- Overview of EPA’s NPDES Whole Efffluent Toxicity Permitting Program
- Date Interpretion
- Testing Methods
- Report Review and QA/QC
- Toxicity Identification and Reduction Evaluations
In-house Laboratory QA/QC Series
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Environmental Testing
- How to write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- How to write a Laboratory Quality Manual
- Demonstration of Capability: How to achieve and maintain it
- Preparing for your Laboratory Audit
- Laboratory Assessement by instructor (AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
- Ethics Training
- Laboratory Report Interpretation
- Sample Receipt Review and your Samples
- Total and Fecal Coliform
- ORP Management in Wastewater as an Indicator of Process Efficiency
Presentations vary in length and are designed for open discussion between the presenter and the participants. Training tests are included upon request. The daily agenda can include any or all of the above topics. The cost is on a per day basis, not per presentation.
Biographical Summary of Erin (Ginger) Briggs, Presenter
Please use the information below to contact us or click on the Contact Us button below to use our form.
Address: Bio-Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
3240 Spurgin Road
PO Box 527
Doyline, La 71023
Phone: (800) 259-1246
Local: (318) 745-2772
Fax: (318) 745-2773